Barbecue Recipe - How to prepare Barbecue Recipe?
- 1 zucchini, sliced 1 cm (½ inch) thick lengthways
- 1 baby yellow squash, sliced 1 cm (½ inch) thick
- 4 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 Lebanese eggplants, halved lengthways
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients together and toss well. Cook vegetables on a heated oiled barbecue for approximately 8 minutes each side or until browned and tender. Baste with any remaining olive oil while cooking. Serve as a protein-style side-dish.
Total cooking time: 10 minutes preparation, 16 minutes cooking